Networking for Business
What are the benefits?
Sharing resources over a local network eliminates the need for external devices or cloud services.
Software can be pushed on to target clients removing the need to be at each device physically.
Volume licensing also reduce costs.
Document collaboration & communication boosts efficiency.
In a server environment, users can move between devices and access their data at any station.
Working remotely can also be done through a secure system.
Resource restrictions through controls can be done to ensure files can be viewed or edited by selected individuals.
Regardless of the project, we are here to help!
We provide technical expertise to ensure IT is integrated seamlessly into your business to help reach objectives efficiently.
- Provide aid on existing technical projects.
- Determine project scope and requirements for new projects.
- Define software, hardware and network requirements.
- Analysis of IT requirements with objective feedback on current status.
- Assistance with change management.
- Design, test, install and monitor new systems.
Managed IT Services
Whether you’re a newly formed business or already established, we can guide and manage your entire infrastructure!
- Beneficial for businesses with limited or no in-house IT
- Specialization for specific tasks to reduce costs
- Allows internal teams to focus on tasks without interrupting job specific function
- Remote monitoring / assistance for immediate troubleshooting of minor issues
- Same day / Next day on-site support for major issues